Wednesday, May 13, 2009

DONE.





05.13.09

DONE! Classes are done. Exams are done! And now I have two days left to enjoy Montpellier. Most everyone from our classes went out last night, and we celebrated big. It is bittersweet though, since a majority of them I will most likely never see again, unless I happen to make a trip to Sweden or Germany in the future (this definitely is on my to do list). Vero is adorable and decided she wanted to cook dinner for my family when they come! She is planning on making duck for our main entrée and some type of cherry cobbler for dessert! She also told me she wanted to get a bunch of cheeses for them to try and keeps asking me what they like to drink. She went out and bought whiskey and coke today, not sure if the fam is big on this but she is sweet for putting in the effort. She even bought me some canned duck from the south of France to bring back to the US!

Our whole language and culture gang is going out to dinner tonight at a nice restaurant to say our goodbyes and farewells. I am actually getting sad, and realizing that it may be quite some time until I come back to France again, but maybe my life may surprise me and I will end up here sooner than I think. Until then, I have a little over a week in France to explore and enjoy it! I am really looking forward to seeing Paris again, and especially going to Versailles! The gardens should be blooming away; I’m sure it will look surreal. Tomorrow I legitimately have to start packing, let’s hope I can get everything to fit! We are going to try to check out a Palace tomorrow that is in Montpellier, that we just found out about. It shall be an adventure!

PARENTALS: 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment