Sunday, May 10, 2009

Last week?




05.10.09

Time is officially winding down, with all classes being done and only two days of finals to go! My first two finals were interesting to say the least. The first was hard, with only 14 questions discussing random facts that our prof had barely gone over. The second was a breeze, since our professor told us what to study and it was pretty straight to the point. I’m hoping they balance each other out, but we will see!

The integrated kids (the other program within ours), mostly all left today! It is crazy how fast time flies, since it feels like this semester just started. The kids in our program leave Friday, with many people taking the group flight at 6 am. My fam gets in around 1pm Friday (5 DAYS!) and I am meeting them at their hotel! I seriously can’t wait to see them, and especially for them to meet my French family! Vero has officially marked their visit on her calendar, so this made me happy she wouldn’t forget.

I basically lived at Maddie and Lauren’s apartment this entire weekend, along with Lexi and Mare. This was our last weekend together, a little bit sad! We all go to the U of M, except for Mare who goes to Penn State. It is going to be awesome to be able to hang out on campus, and we are obviously going to make a trip out to Pennsylvania soon. Mare actually already has a flight booked to come to MN this summer for Lexi’s bday in July, which all of us are already looking forward to. The weather this weekend was unfortunately not too nice, so we couldn’t make any beach trips, but we definitely made the most of it! I am so thankful for the wonderful friends I have made, and am so fortunate that the majority of them live so close. All in all, I am ready to go home, but I am definitely going to miss France, and my crazy French fam. Even though Vero wasn’t around all the time, I still thoroughly enjoyed my time with the boys, their crazy three pets, and Vero’s spunky self. Last week in Montpellier starts now..!

No comments:

Post a Comment